|Annual Operating Budget||2016 Dues|
|$0 - $100,000||$100|
|$100,001 - $500,000||$250|
|$500,001 - $1,000,000||$500|
|$1,000,001 - $2,500,000||$750|
|$2,500,001 - $5,000,000||$1000|
|$5,000,001 - $10,000,000||$1,500|
- Annual Operating Budget is defined by your most recent 990.
- If you filed a 990N or 990EZ: you can assume the first level, $0-$100,000.
- If you filed a 990: add Line 25C and Line 25D on page 10.
- If you filed a 990PF: Line 24D on page 1.
- If you are a member of Philanthropy West Virginia: enjoy an additional 50% off your WVNPA dues.
Government Agency $500
Academic Institutions: $500
The WVNPA Academic Consortium is a collection of West Virginia academic partners committed to providing West Virginia’s nonprofit sector with the tools, training and support students and nonprofits need to be successful in today’s complex world, and to work towards a commonality for West Virginia nonprofit Principles & Practices as well as well as a statewide certificate of nonprofit management. Academic Institution Members who are a part of this consortium include full benefits of WVNPA membership.
Businesses & Consultants: $250 up to $1,250
Businesses, vendors, and consultants provide valuable services to the nonprofit community and support it at the same time. The WVNPA offers for-profit companies several membership options with benefits. Choose the one that best meets your business goals.