On this page...
What is GrantStation?
- Search their thousands of carefully researched profiles of private and government funding opportunities, at the local, state and national level, to help you find the grantmakers most appropriate for your organization.
- Write better with in-depth tutorials on each element of a full grant request.
- List of topics: http://www.grantstation.com/Public/write.asp
- Learn from tools and articles on the entire grant process.
- Read the GrantStation Insider, the weekly newsletter delivered to your inbox with timely grant opportunities.
- Sample Issue: http://www.grantstation.com/Public/Insider_sample.asp
- A Nonprofit Checklist – Getting Started
- How to Start a Nonprofit in West Virginia
- How to Start a Nonprofit
- 7 Tips for Starting a Nonprofit
- FAQ’s About Registering as a Charitable Organization in WV
- WV Charitable Registration Form
- WV Required Disclosure Statement
- Standards of Excellence: An Ethics and Accountability Code for the Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Audit Guide
- 50 State Chart – State Law Audit requirements
Advocacy & Public Policy
- WV Congressional Delegation:
- Talking Points – Telling Your Story Outline
- WV Charitable Giving Fact Sheet 2012
- FAQ Sheet from Charitable Giving Coalition
- WV Grantmakers Policy-Advocacy
About the Nonprofit Sector
- Look to Nonprofit Sector to Create Jobs
- 2014 Charity Navigator CEO Compensation Study
- 2014 Fundraising Technology Trends Study